Purpose of Audit Reports:
- Whether the financial statements are prepared, in all material respects, in accordance with the requirements of the applicable financial reporting framework and laws and regulations.
- Accounting Practices, including managements' judgements and decisions.
- The adequacy of financial disclosures.
- Whether the financial statements adequately refer to or describe the applicable financial reporting framework.
- Conclusions made on the financial statements by expressing an audit opinion.